ONLINE SHOPPING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
COVID-19 PRODUCT DELAYS
Please note that goods coming in from overseas are taking longer than usual to arrive due to Covid-19. We are also seeing unusual spikes in sales of items that may be out of stock at other suppliers, which can cause unexpected Out of Stocks.
If you need an item by a specific date and we do not have stock, we will do our best to offer a suitable alternative. If we cannot deliver the item within a reasonable timeframe, you will be entitled to request a full refund. We apologise for any inconvenience this might cause.
All prices in the online shop are represented in New Zealand currency, NZD. All prices are exclusive of the New Zealand Government’s Goods and Services Tax (GST), currently set at 15%. GST is added on at the end of the transaction.
All prices are correct at the time of publication; however, we reserve the right to alter prices for any reason at any time.
Credit Card transactions are processed in New Zealand.
We use the secure Hosted Payment page solution from DPS Payment Express to process online orders. Customers can see their cards being authorized and debited in real-time, all in an SSL secure environment. Any credit card details stored for payments are done so on the DPS system. No credit card information is stored by us and Payment Express protects personal information.
Payment is by way of credit card or direct deposit/internet banking transfer into our account only.
If paying by way of direct deposit, we will provide you with a reference number for your direct deposit. Once funds have been received and cleared we will courier your items to your nominated postal address.
If you have a trade account with our company, you can enter your account number on the payments page.
- NEW ZEALAND Orders
- Shipping - FREIGHT FREE for orders $100 and over within New Zealand and $9.50 flat rate for $99.99 or less
- All orders will be dispatched upon receipt of full payment. Most deliveries will take between 1 - 3 days but some products will take longer. we will advise you of this on receipt of the order.
- Special order items or custom colours may take longer
- Parcel tracking is available
- INTERNATIONAL Orders
- Overseas items will be sent via NZ Post International at the cheapest available option. In some cases, this shipping is not trackable. These parcels are sent at your risk, however, we do our best to use the best possible delivery option.
- Prices for International Shipping - Orders under $100 are a flat $20 Shipping Rate.
- Parcel Tracking
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- You may return non-sale merchandise provided it is undamaged, in its original, undamaged packaging and with proof of purchase up to 30 days from the purchase date for a full refund or store credit. No shipping costs will be refunded.
- Non-sale merchandise returned undamaged, in its original, undamaged packaging without a receipt or after 30 days from the date of purchase shall be exchanged for store credit only. No shipping costs will be refunded.
- All sale and special order products are final and no refunds or credits are available.
If you wish to cancel an order please contact us on 07-578 9425, however, if your order has already been processed and dispatched, we may have to charge a re-stocking fee and cannot refund any freight component.
It is Supreme Lock & Hardware policy that we will credit or replace any items that are affected by the following:
- Factory Defects – are defects in the product that have occurred throughout the manufacturing process. This does not include vandalism or if the product has been used in an application it was not designed for or incorrectly installed and damage has occurred.
- Manufacturers Warranty – Every product we sell comes with a manufacturer's warranty of a minimum of one year, subject to individual manufacturers' terms and conditions. A copy of the manufacturer warranties are available on request.